Bienvenue chez Evil Wolf Index du Forum Bienvenue chez Evil Wolf
Forum de la guilde Evil Wolf ( Horde ) sur Medivh (fr)

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S’enregistrer   S’enregistrer   Connexion 

Childish.%Gambino You>See Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue chez Evil Wolf Index du Forum -> Raid Nostalgique -> J'ai toujours rêver de...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
valdais

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Childish.%Gambino You>See Me Répondre en citant

Childish Gambino You See Me > bit.ly/1W5o17z

This,is,a,requirement,of,our,licensing,agreement,with,music,Gracenote.GENIUS,,,Sign,,,Up,,,Sign,,,In,,,Rap,,,Pop,,,Rock,,,R&B,,,Country,,,France,,,Deutschland,,,Polska,,,Lit,,,News,,,Screen,,,Sports,,,It,,is,,not,,a,,song,,that,,we,,should,,have,,influencing,,our,,communityWikia,Skip,to,Content,Skip,to,Wiki,Navigation,Skip,to,Site,Navigation,The,Home,of,Fandom,Games,Movies,TV,Explore,Wikia,Games,Movies,TV,Trending,Wikias,Community,Central,Search,this,wikia,Search,all,of,Wikia,Sign,In,Register,Username,Password,Forgot,your,password?,Stay,logged,in,Or,Connect,Start,a,wikia,Advertisement,LyricWiki,Navigation,On,the,Wiki,Wiki,Activity,Random,page,Videos,Images,Chat,Help,Out,LyricWiki,FAQ,Help,Index,Help,with,Editing,Pages,General,Help,Ask,on,Help,Desk,File,an,Edit,Request,Our,Page,Naming,Policy,The,Community,Find,Admins,Post,Feedback,Stroll,Around,Popular,Pages,Randomize,Random,Artist,Random,Album,Random,Song,Random,Translation,LyricWiki,Awards,Song,of,the,Day,Album,of,the,Week,Top,100,iTunes,Songs,Other,Lists,Search,Lyrics,Artists,Artists,by,Hometown,Artists,by,Genre,Artists,by,Label,Albums,Albums,by,Genre,Compilation,Series,Songs,Songs,by,Language,Translations,Instrumentals,Genres,Pop,Rock,Electronic,Hip,Hop,Metal,Country,Folk,OtherPor,,,favor,,,,verifique,,,o,,,endereo,,,digitado,,,e,,,tente,,,novamenteEntertainment,,,Video,,,Games,,,Lifestyle,,,It,,,was,,,college,,,footballs,,,National,,,Signing,,,Day,,,for,,,2015TM,+,,2016,Vimeo,,IncMeu,,,perfil,,,Enviar,,,letra,,,Mensagens,,,Editar,,,Sair,,,Playlists,,,Artistas,,,lbuns,,,Notificaes,,,Amigos,,,pendentes,,,ouvir,,,ltimas,,,msicas,,,que,,,ouvi,,,Desejo,,,receber,,,notificaes,,,de,,,push,,,de,,,destaques,,,e,,,novidadesShe,studies,Gender,and,Labor,Relations,at,UCLA.Respect,,for,,womens,,bodies,,should,,never,,be,,conditionalJamabo,used,the,allusion,to,Childish,Gambinos,song,You,See,Me,to,announce,his,commitment,to,the,Bruins,football,teamStudents,can,hear,it,at,practically,every,frat,party,they,care,to,attend405,Not,Allowed..Choose,,,the,,,number,,,of,,,videos,,,and,,,the,,,layout,,,,and,,,well,,,handle,,,the,,,montagingOffering,,up,,Asian,,women,,as,,a,,variation,,in,,flavor,,both,,exotifies,,and,,objectifies,,themSucceed,can,also,be,a,double,entendre,for,suck-seed,,or,oral,sexAudrey,,,Zao,,,at,,,xoJane,,,says,,,that,,,fetishes,,,tend,,,to,,,relate,,,to,,,situations,,,or,,,objects,,,causing,,,a,,,person,,,arousalEither,,,way,,,,the,,,fact,,,that,,,the,,,lyricist,,,doesnt,,,care,,,about,,,the,,,opinion,,,of,,,the,,,woman,,,involved,,,because,,,he,,,doesnt,,,love,,,her,,,is,,,deeply,,,disturbingmsicas,,,Top,,,msicas,,,Atualizaes,,,Lanamentos,,,playlists,,,do,,,letras,,,Crie,,,suas,,,playlists,,,artistas,,,Top,,,Artistas,,,Top,,,lbuns,,,A,,,B,,,C,,,D,,,E,,,F,,,G,,,H,,,I,,,J,,,K,,,L,,,M,,,N,,,O,,,P,,,Q,,,R,,,S,,,T,,,U,,,V,,,W,,,X,,,Y,,,Z,,,0/9,,,Participe,,,Crie,,,seu,,,perfil,,,musical,,,Envie,,,lbuns,,,Envie,,,letras,,,Correes,,,de,,,letras,,,Aplicativos,,,android,,,iphone,,,windows,,,phone,,,windows,,,8,,,media,,,player,,,,winamp,,,e,,,itunes,,,letras,,,mobile,,,letras,,,no,,,google,,,chrome,,,Sobre,,,o,,,site,,,Ajuda,,,Anuncie,,,no,,,Letras,,,Aviso,,,Legal,,,Poltica,,,de,,,privacidade,,,Regras,,,Redes,,,Sociais,,,Seguir,,,letras,,,Parceiro,,,r7.com,,,Idiomas,,,ver,,,en,,,espaol,,,see,,,in,,,english,,,Feito,,,com,,,,,,em,,,Belo,,,Horizonte!,,,2.3,,,milhes,,,de,,,msicas,,,,,,Site,,,de,,,msica,,,mais,,,acessado,,,do,,,Brasil,,,,,,2003,,,-,,,2016,,,Vimeo,,About,,Vimeo,,Vimeo,,Blog,,Vimeo,,Guidelines,,Developers,,Jobs,,Help,,Help,,Center,,Video,,School,,FAQ,,Forums,,More,,On,,Demand,,Everywhere,,Upload,,Site,,Map,,Upgrade,,Vimeo,,Plus,,Vimeo,,PRO,,Vimeo,,for,,Business,,Did,,you,,know?,,A,,Montage,,widget,,is,,a,,fun,,visual,,display,,of,,your,,latest,,videosIts,alluded,to,that,the,overachieving,is,being,done,in,bedI'm,,on,,my,,ballin',,each,,and,,every,,dayAsian,,girls,,everywhere,,,UCLAYou,,see,,me,,babe?,,You,,see,,me,,babe?Asian,,girls,,everywhere,,,UCLAI'm,,on,,my,,ish,,,call,,itI,,watch,,these,,haters,,take,,they,,shots,,like,,they,,were,,alcoholics"What,,is,,he,,wearing?,,Somebody,,jack,,that,,fool's,,steeze"If,,I'm,,a,,faggot,,spell,,it,,right,,,I,,got,,way,,more,,than,,two,,G'sNigga,,I'm,,amazing,,,I'm,,a,,phenomI'm,,assassin,,,I'mma,,kill,,y'allI'mma,,say,,ma,,ma,,sa,,,ma,,ma,,coo,,saAnd,,this,,shit's,,closed,,now,,cause,,I,,ball,,too,,hardAnd,,I'm,,cumming,,on,,her,,face,,,have,,I,,gone,,too,,far?I,,don't,,know,,,who,,cares,,,I,,don't,,love,,that,,broadAnd,,it's,,funny,,how,,these,,fake,,niggas,,always,,act,,hardI'm,,a,,black,,star,,in,,a,,black,,car,,with,,a,,black,,cardThey,,wanna,,knock,,me,,outThey,,tryin',,niggaRealest,,motherfucker,,in,,the,,game,,like,,Tron,,,niggaForget,,these,,white,,girlsI,,need,,some,,variationEspecially,,if,,she,,very,,AsianShe,,got,,an,,ugly,,friend?,,Roll,,soloCan,,I,,stay,,at,,your,,place?,,No,,hoboNot,,my,,fault,,,man,,,these,,ladies,,love,,meShe's,,an,,overachiever,,'cause,,all,,she,,do,,is,,suck,,seedI'm,,on,,my,,ballin',,each,,and,,every,,dayAsian,,girls,,everywhere,,,UCLAYou,,see,,me,,babe?,,You,,see,,me,,babe?Asian,,girls,,everywhere,,,UCLASend,,me,,naked,,pics,,,Imma,,Tumbl,,thatIm,,the,,shit,,,been,,the,,shit,,,fuck,,a,,humble,,bragYeah,,we,,pushin,,that,,and,,her,,pussycatI,,got,,swag,,out,,my,,ass,,so,,Im,,usin,,thatTexting,,with,,Olivia,,MunnHopefully,,shell,,give,,me,,someOr,,some,,Rosie,,Jones,,,manHoes,,is,,hoes,,is,,hoes,,,manRacks,,on,,racks,,on,,racks,,,manAll,,I,,got,,is,,tracks,,,manSorry,,for,,my,,accentBut,,Ive,,been,,practicinEverywhere,,ya,,go,,niggas,,blastin,,that,,GambinoNiggas,,be,,like,,,"You,,ain't,,know?"Bitches,,be,,like,,,"You,,ain't,,know?"Met,,this,,fly,,LatinoHope,,that,,she,,eighteen,,thoughIf,,she,,not,,,Ill,,say,,that,,I,,got,,deep,,throat,,in,,HeathrowI'm,,on,,my,,ballin',,each,,and,,every,,dayAsian,,girls,,everywhere,,,UCLAYou,,see,,me,,babe?,,You,,see,,me,,babe?Asian,,girls,,everywhere,,,UCLATold,,me,,I,,was,,shit,,,but,,that,,shit,,couldn't,,stop,,meNigga,,still,,hungry,,,black,,KobayashiWhen,,I,,talk,,about,,you,,I,,hear,,a,,"who?",,like,,HortonI,,was,,born,,for,,this,,shit,,,you,,a,,rappin',,abortionCan,,we,,hear,,the,,N-word,,one,,day,,and,,not,,get,,upset?Can,,we,,try,,something,,new,,and,,not,,be,,suspect?I,,dont,,really,,know,,,we,,fucked,,up,,badYou,,dont,,wanna,,see,,my,,dudes,,when,,they,,get,,madI,,got,,a,,bunch,,of,,jackanapes,,at,,the,,back,,of,,meThatll,,lacerate,,anyone,,in,,the,,back,,of,,a,,matineeAnd,,laugh,,while,,they,,masturbatin,,all,,over,,your,,beaten,,bodySick,,boy,,forever,,,that,,Suburban,,IlluminatiNaw,,nigga,,,yeah,,,we,,never,,stopNo,,period,,like,,menopauseNo,,period,,like,,,"Oh,,shit!Am,,I,,the,,only,,one,,you,,sleepin',,with?"Am,,I,,the,,only,,one,,you,,sleepin',,with?",,External,,linksNominate,,as,,Song,,of,,the,,Day,,iTunes:,,buy,,You,,See,,Me,,Amazon:,,search,,for,,Childish,,Gambino,,,,Camp,,,,You,,See,,Me,,Hype,,Machine:,,search,,for,,Childish,,Gambino,,,,You,,See,,Me,,Last.fm:,,search,,for,,Childish,,Gambino,,,,Camp,,,,You,,See,,Me,,Pandora:,,search,,for,,Childish,,Gambino,,,,You,,See,,Me,,Wikipedia:,,search,,for,,Childish,,Gambino,,,,Camp,,,,You,,See,,Me,,Spotify:,,search,,for,,Childish,,Gambino,,,,Camp,,,,You,,See,,Me,,allmusic:,,You,,See,,Me,,MusicBrainz:,,You,,See,,Me,,Retrieved,,from,,",,Categories:,,Song,,Green,,Songs,,Language/English,,Songs,,by,,Childish,,Gambino,,Songs,,Y,,ITunes/Song,,Allmusic/Song,,MusicBrainz/Song,,Add,,category,,Cancel,,Save,,Around,,Wikia's,,network,,Random,,Wiki,,Music,,About,,Help,,Community,,Central,,Careers,,Advertise,,API,,Contact,,Wikia,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Privacy,,Policy,,Global,,Sitemap,,Local,,Sitemap,,Content,,is,,available,,under,,CopyrightPlease,,,make,,,sure,,,your,,,cookies,,,are,,,enabled,,,,then,,,return,,,to,,,the,,,previous,,,page,,,and,,,try,,,againAsian,,,women,,,at,,,UCLA,,,and,,,everywhere,,,deserve,,,to,,,have,,,their,,,ethnicity,,,and,,,individuality,,,respected,,,,not,,,hyper-sexualized,,,and,,,stereotypedUCLA's,,,Feminist,,,Newsmagazine,,,Since,,,1973,,,Toggle,,,navigation,,,About,,,About,,,Staff:,,,2015-2016,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Join,,,Us,,,Submit,,,Your,,,Work,,,Current,,,Events,,,Current,,,Events,,,#VivasNosQueremos:,,,The,,,Streets,,,Are,,,Ours,,,UCLA,,,LGBT,,,Resource,,,Center,,,Holds,,,Gender-Affirming,,,Photoshoot,,,5,,,Upsetting,,,Things,,,the,,,GOP,,,Has,,,Said,,,About,,,Sexual,,,Assault,,,Women,,,Share,,,Experiences,,,of,,,Sexual,,,Harassment,,,Using,,,#WhenIWas,,,Gendertainment,,,Gendertainment,,,Hello,,,,My,,,Name,,,is,,,Doris:,,,A,,,Fresh,,,,Coming-of-Age,,,Film,,,Your,,,Recipe,,,to,,,LEMONADE,,,The,,,CW:,,,Dare,,,to,,,Defy,,,(Tropes),,,and,,,The,,,100,,,Book,,,Review:,,,We,,,Believe,,,You,,,SPEAK,,,OUT!,,,SPEAK,,,OUT!,,,How,,,the,,,Healthcare,,,Industry,,,is,,,Riddled,,,with,,,Sexism,,,How,,,Not,,,to,,,be,,,a,,,Harmful,,,Voluntourist,,,You,,,Are,,,Not,,,Colorblind,,,Antifeminist,,,Meetup,,,Canceled:,,,Feminist,,,Meetups,,,Transpire,,,Instead,,,MoreMORE,,,More,,,Campus,,,Life,,,UCLA,,,LGBT,,,Resource,,,Center,,,Holds,,,Gender-Affirming,,,Photoshoot,,,How,,,Postcolonial,,,Feminism,,,Changed,,,My,,,Outlook,,,Not,,,So,,,Sorry,,,Featured,,,UCLA,,,Feminists:,,,Jackie,,,Yangyuen,,,and,,,Allison,,,Doami,,,Kickass,,,Women,,,Jackie,,,Mitchell:,,,The,,,Woman,,,Who,,,Struck,,,Out,,,Babe,,,Ruth,,,Influential,,,Women,,,in,,,STEM,,,from,,,Around,,,The,,,World,,,The,,,Road,,,to,,,Rio:,,,U.SThis,song,,which,gives,a,shout,out,to,UCLA,as,well,as,details,artist,Donald,Glovers,attraction,to,Asian,women,,seems,to,be,playing,everywhere,around,campusAlthough,,singling,,them,,out,,as,,attractive,,may,,seem,,to,,some,,as,,a,,compliment,,,there,,is,,actually,,nothing,,good,,about,,being,,only,,valued,,due,,to,,your,,raceCorrect,,,this,,,Line,,,Record,,,a,,,Video,,,Annotation,,,Edit,,,Video,,,Id,,,Add,,,an,,,Image,,,Formatting,,,Help,,,Save,,,(shift+enter),,,cancel,,,Add,,,an,,,image,,,,video,,,,or,,,tweet,,,by,,,pasting,,,in,,,the,,,URL:,,,Add,,,a,,,link,,,like,,,this:,,,[Check,,,out,,,my,,,fave,,,website](,,,Simple,,,formatting:,,,*Italicize,,,Album,,,Titles*,,,>,,,This,,,is,,,how,,,you,,,quote,,,from,,,other,,,sources,,,How,,,to,,,write,,,for,,,Genius,,,,,,Save,,,Video,,,,,,Re-record,,,Video,,,,,,Watch,,,Video,,,Again,,,Attraction,to,women,based,on,racist,stereotypes,is,called,racial,fetishizationAll,,rights,,reservedAlthough,,it,,is,,exciting,,to,,have,,a,,famous,,song,,talk,,about,,UCLA,,,You,,See,,Me,,is,,not,,a,,good,,song,,to,,have,,representing,,our,,schoolIt,may,be,tempting,to,overlook,the,offensive,lyrics,,but,continuing,to,normalize,racial,fetishes,has,real,life,consequencesTerms,Privacy,Copyright,Cookies,Made,with,in,NYC.Msicas,,,Artistas,,,Estilos,,,musicais,,,Playlists,,,Aplicativos,,,Enviar,,,letra,,,Aplicativos,,,e,,,plugins,,,Mobile,,,Android,,,iPhone,,,Windows,,,Phone,,,Desktop,,,Google,,,Chrome,,,Windows,,,8,,,Plugin,,,W f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue chez Evil Wolf Index du Forum -> Raid Nostalgique -> J'ai toujours rêver de... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation